Pocket Princesses 84: First Impressions
Please reblog, do not repost!
It was kind of silly, but if he could pull Ino out his pocket she would love him forever, no lie. If he brought Kakashi back she’d love him forever forever.
SO OKAY. This fanfiction. I loved it. Couldn’t get it out of my head I couldn’t, so I had to draw stuff!
It’s basically a what-if situation if their first mission in wave country went way, way worse, and Sakura has to be a Big Damn Hero. This isn’t a romantic, or even kakasaku, fanfiction in any sense but I really just loved their relationship here. (TRIGGER WARNING though, a fair amount of gore and violence is in here! Not for the faint of the heart!)
Anyway YEAH this is super weird I need to do some shippy drawings soon but here’s a crappy bonus picture:
Yeah, that is one of my all time favorite Naruto fics.
Why I love anime:
- Death Note: Justice will prevail, no matter what.
- Vampire Knight: I can keep smiling because I want you to smile too
- Kuroshitsuji: If you're crying, fight against it! If you're regretting, walk forward!
- Code Geass: You’re not alone. We are partners. If you are a witch, then I am a warlock.
- Soul Eater: I do not deny evil, nor do I believe that any human is completely free of malice. Everything must be in balance. As long as evil and good maintain an equilibrium in this world there is no problem.
- Ouran High School Host Club: Besides, it doesn't really matter, does it? Why should I care about appearances and labels anyway. It's what's on the inside that counts.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: There’s no such thing as a painless lesson; it just doesn't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can’t gain anything without losing something first. Although, if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal.
- Pokemon: The circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant, but it’s what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
- Mirai Nikki: We are all a little crazy, but that doesn't mean we aren't capable of loving.
- Madoka Magica: Suffering.